layout

Monday, January 9, 2012

Dreamer



I dream of moving across the country. To some place beautiful. To some place where it snows on Christmas every year (i hope).  To some place quiet, yet still have all the amenities of a big city.  Park City, Utah is calling my name.  Now remember this is a dream of mine. This does not in any way indicate we are moving--yet. ;) The HGTV Dream Home is located here this year, and man after seeing it and all the things Park City have to offer, I'm sooooo ready to move there.  It looks awesome!!  Sorry everyone, don't bother entering, because I'M GONNA WIN! hehehe! Just kidding. Of Course, go ahead and enter this contest. I'll be happy for anyone who wins this.  Just remember me, so one day when I do finally move to Utah, I can come visit often. K?





Source: hgtv.com via Shelley on Pinterest


For those of you, like myself (yes, I want to move there without actually going there.  This is a dream remember?) who have never been,  Check out what Park City has to offer.

The Sundance Film Festival is held here every year.  Scott (my fiance) and I love movies (especially Scott).  It's always been a dream to go visit during the festival, but if I'm gonna dream I should dream BIG right? Why not live there and go EVERY year?  This is a genius idea.

In the words of John Lennon, "You may say I'm a Dreamer, but I'm not the only one......"

Just to forewarn you, I'm a wishful thinker. Which turns into many many daydreams! Today, Utah sounds great. Tomorrow, living in an RV might sound even better.    Just Sayin'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment